Thursday, January 6, 2011

Diving right into those resolutions...

In the spirit of the new year and my resolution list, I'm going to do this:



Ugh! I just decided I was going to do this and I'm already kind of freaking out. I'm terrible with competitions. I'm not very competitive and I have a bad habit of getting really down on myself. So I'm really sort of taking on  resolution #6 AND resolution #12... and maybe a bit of resolution #9. Oh man, I hope I can do it... I'm not counting on winning or anything. But just getting the balls to actually enter will be a big step for me.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    Charlie and I just wanted to thank you for coming by and wishing us well.

    I also think you're super brave for entering in that competition, and we wish you much luck and fortitude in completing your resolutions (we know you can do it!).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. But don't be mean.